The elected lay leadership or Vestry of St. Peter’s consists of twelve parishioners serving in a variety of ministry areas. A Vestry member is elected for a three-year term at the Annual Meeting of the Parish (second Sunday of Advent). Vestry Meetings are held monthly, on the third Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Parish House Library, and are open to all members. Learn more about St. Peter’s Vestry and system of ministry areas and leadership roles. For a roster of who to call for a specific ministry or concern, explore our Ministry Contacts.
Vestry Coordinators for Parish Ministry Areas. During the January 14 Vestry Retreat, the Wardens, Vestry, Treasurer, and Clergy reflected on who will serve as Coordinators for our several ministry areas and partner with their respective ministry area teams. To learn about a particular area and get involved, click on the corresponding names below, pickup a “Ministry Areas Overview List” in the Parish House lobby, or visit the Ministry Areas page.
- Congregational Development: Michael Koppenal (email@example.com), Cooper Morrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fellowship: Paige Ghareeb (email@example.com)
- Formation: Kristine Reid (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Outreach: Elsie Erneston (email@example.com)
- Pastoral Care: John Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Justice: John Frederick (email@example.com)
- Stewardship: Candace Armstrong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Worship & The Arts: Abigail Cudabac (email@example.com), Paul Keller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Senior Warden/Administration: Bert Miano (email@example.com)
- Junior Warden/Property: Maria Long (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clerk: John Hall (email@example.com)
- Treasurer/Non-Vestry Member: Dave Lavoie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Consider how you might share in the mission, ministry, and vision of St. Peter’s and stay tuned for 2017 Vestry Goals and Objectives that will involve all parishioners.